Your guide to a healthy weight loss, If you are overweight and would like to shed some of the unwanted fat, the best gift you can give yourself is to go about it the healthy way. Here are some weight loss diet tips which you can use and follow very easily.
- Do not skip meals. It is important that you do not allow your metabolism to dip. By skipping meals your body metabolism slows down and attempts to conserve calories during a period where limited fats and fuel are available. Remember that eating increases the metabolism.
- It is important to have about 30 minutes of exercise before dinner. This will increase your metabolism for about two to three hours after. This increases that fats are burned even hours after you are done with the work out.
- As much as possible, learn about nutrition and how to prepare healthy recipes. Good cooking and healthy eating are key to healthy weight loss. Check out the 101 Flat Belly and Fat Loss Cooking Recipes here.
- Reduce drastically the use of salt, sugar and fatty food items . Substitute non-fat yogurt for cream , stir fry without using oil (use non stick pots and frying pan) and always use herbs and spices instead of salt to taste.
- Consult your doctor before you commence on an exercise or weight loss programme.
- Whenever you eat, always do so slowly and ensure that you chew every bite. It is said that it will decrease the appetite.
- Eat at least five times daily comprising two meals and two snacks instead of one of two huge meals.
- To cut down on hidden fat, use chicken stock when stir frying.
- Drink warm water with a squeeze of lemon juice just before breakfast. It will get your metabolism going well for the day. It will also prevent constipation and is excellent for the skin.
- Always include legumes such as beans, lentils etc into your casseroles and soups. You are bound to get more protein from them.
- Look for someone or a group of people who are also trying to lose weight. This will motivate you to stay and enjoy your weight loss program.
- Do not eat at least three hours before bedtime. It may be hard, but if you stick with it, you will do yourself a lot of good.
- Use more chillies in your food, they speed up metabolism.
- Make your omelettes without all the yoke. It helps to decrease the fat.
- Drop ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat will stick to the ice cubes.
- Try drinking hot water instead of cold water in the morning. It can help to increase the speed of your metabolism and burn more calories.
- When going out for food shopping, make sure you eat before leaving the house. Make sure to prepare a shopping list based on your menu plan. Do not be tempted to buy food items outside your menu plan.
Your guide to a healthy weight loss, Facts not fads | Your simple guide to healthy weight loss , Your Guide to Understanding Weight Management , Your guide to healthy weight management and Your Guide to Sugar Substitutes for Healthy Weight Loss
your guide to a healthy weight loss, Finally, be disciplined and be consistent with your diet plan. Doing these will lead to a healthy living lifestyle without the extra weight on your body.